The BuSI Factory27/02/2020
Nowadays, the ICT world is severely lacking of resources. Finding the right person for a specific work is very often hard, stressful and expensive. As sharing and innovation are two of our main values, we have at heart to create networks stimulating each other and always going forward into knowledge sharing and providing a quality service. That’s why we created our BuSI Factory.
We offer our clients to outsource their applications’ development at our facilities, in Belgium, while keeping them involved to ensure a quality product and thereby mitigating an issue that might arise from a lack of IT resources within the market. We build automation and monitoring throughout all phases of software life-cycle: from integration, through to testing, release, deployment and infrastructure management.
This system has several advantages:
- No recruitment nor turn-over problem for the client
- Continuous service and quality delivery
- Existing teams used to work together and directly operational
- Facilities located in Brussels
- Flexibility in the project management
- Use of the Scrum methodology
- Flexibility in planning management
- Daily communication and sharing of project contents between teams, tribes and project leaders
- Dedicated Factory SPOC for each project to communicate with the business Product Owners and the steering committees (sprint demos, escalations)
- Status reports in a clear standardized format with dedicated content.
- Continuous improvement of quality control
- Constant communication with the client at every step of his project
- Recurrent consultation between the Factory and the client
- Standard effort calculation and approval process
- COCOF: the APA project is about newcomers’ case management within Brussels Capital area.
- VIAPASS: the Viapass project consists of a middleware solution facilitating the data exchanges between the EETS (European Electronic Toll Service) providers and the Enforcement Control, related to the circulation control of heavy trucks in Belgium.
- SPW: we’re working on newcomers’ “integration path” management within Wallonia
- KBR: consisting of the redesign and refactoring of the applications supporting the digitalization process of KBR’s patrimony.
- Ordre de Malte: the Fundr application development means a lot to us, as it allows the association to manage the donations they receive.
Julie Van Gastel