Senior .Net Developer / Architect
At the moment, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer / Architect (employee or freelance) to work in Brussels and Charleroi.
One part of the job consists of the implementation of a microservice architecture.
Your responsibilities as a .Net senior developer / Architect are:
- Define the Technical Architecture for applications
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored
- Design, develop, test software.
- Perform code reviews.
- Provide support to development teams
- At least 5 year experience as a senior or lead developer or Architect
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile.
- .NET (C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio,…)
- .NET Core 2+
- Front-end technologies: Angular 6+, React.Js, Vue.Js, …
- SOLID architecture
- Good knowledge of common design pattern
- Microservice implementation
- NoSQL database
- NET MVC, Web API, SQL and GIT are well known terms for you.
- French, Dutch & English mandatory
- Problem solver
- Client dedicated
- Eager to learn
- Planning & Organization skills
- Communication Skills, sense of contact
- Listening Skills
- Sense of Responsibilities
- Open Minded with a team spirit