PHP senior engineer
- You realize technical analysis based on functional needs
- You take in charge the applications development while being vigilant about PHP architect good practices application
- You estimate the amount of work needed from the development to the deployment
- You redact the technical documentation, in a pragmatic and realistic way, on order to maintain high-quality code
- Code organisation: Design patterns, MVC, …
- Testing, auditing and continuous integration tools
- Debugging and profiling tools & techniques (e.g.
- PHP, Symfony, JS, CSS, HTML.
- Problems resolution (algorithms, complexity
- GIT (Gitlab & GitHub)
- Protocols and formats used on the Web: XML (RDF,
Sitemaps, XSL, Docbook,…), Web Services (SOAP,
REST, GraphQL, …), media formats, Json.
- Databases: MySQL/MariaDB,
- OS: Linux, shell scripting,
- Platforms: Openshift/Kubernetes ou Docker
- Middleware: Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM, Varnish
- Memcache, Redis, SolR
- You know : Bootstrap, CSS, React, Webpack Encore
- 8 years in PHP development (mastery of PHP 5.4->7.4 mandatory)
- 5 years in Symfony (mastery of Symfony 3.x -> 5.x mandatory)
- Experience with Enterprise CMS/DXP eZ
- Publish/Platform et/ou Sylius is a plus.
- Respect of procedures and rules
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- You’re able to speak both national languages (FR/NL) and have a good knowledge of English
As an employee, we offer an open-ended contract with a competitive salary (an IP ruling / copyright bringing a very interesting net salary)
And a wide range of extra-legal benefits:
– A company car or the equivalent in salary
– Telephone, internet, meal expenses
– 20 legal days off + 12 days of RTT per year (working hours of 40 hours/week)
– Group and hospitalization insurance
BuSI strives to offer working conditions that allow a good work-life balance.
In addition, we give you the space you need to develop as a true expert in your field. The world of tools and technologies changes rapidly and you stay up-to-date.
This job advertisement is also aimed at freelancers