As Operational Controller you will be responsible to verify and enforce the quality and conformity of IT installations and cabling in the datacentre. You will verify each new installation or modification and validate its conformity with common standards and internal requirements. When problems occur, you drive and supervise to process of rectification.
Caution: you must live at the most 30 minutes away from Bastogne
- Verify and validate each new installation and modification of existing installations.
- Drive continuous improvement
- Verify that databases are up to date
- When problems are raised or communicated, investigate potential issues and drive to process to correct them.
- Verify intervention and incidents reports to detect potential issues about conformity or time management
- Deliver KPI reporting and participate in Management Meetings
- Produce reporting and continuous feedback for th management
- Participate occasionally in an on-call duty schema to assist and guide technical stall in case of important problems during office and out-of-office hours
- Participate in a team of specialists and provide inputs and information sharing
- He or she has the technical knowledge of cabling and IT installation standards.
- Experience in some specific software solutions as CaVi VDC, Delphes, ServiceNow, CMDB/RefTec or ITSM/MICA
- Able to identify operational IT risks and propose technical solutions
- Good understanding of IT infrastructures, cabling and common standards and best practices
- Well organized and flexible
- Be transparent in your work approach and interactions
- Being meticulous with a discern of details
- Team player
- Take initiative and able to work independently
- Good knowledge of English, French and Dutch
- Good proficiency of office tool such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, VBA and Visio
What we have to offer
- An open-ended contract with a competitive salary (an IP ruling/copyright bringing a very interesting net salary)
- And a wide range of extra-legal benefits
- A company car or the equivalent in salary
- Telephone, internet, meal expenses
- 20 legal days off + 12 days of time recovery per year (working hours of 40 hours/week)
- Group and hospitalization insurance
BuSI strives to offer working conditions that allow a good work-life balance. In addition, we give you the space you need to develop as a true expert in your field. The world of tools and technologies changes rapidly and you stay up-to-date.
This job advertisement is also aimed at freelancers
Technology & Services