.Net developer fullstack
We are looking for a Medior/Senior .NET C# developer with also some experience with web frameworks. (Employee OR Freelance)
As a Fullstack Developer, your role will be to:
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
- Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
As a .Net Fullstack developer .Net, you have:
- A bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum 3years of experience as developer;
- Very good languages skills in French and English (Dutch is a plus)
- Good knowledge in .Net platform;
- Experience in working efficiently with legacy code.
- Good knowledge in the following technologies:
- NET MVC & WebApi, Angular 8, WCF, .Net Core& .Net Framework 4.6 and Azure
We offer you
As an employee, we offer an open-ended contract with a competitive salary (an IP ruling / copyright bringing a very interesting net salary)
And a wide range of extra-legal benefits:
- A company car or the equivalent in salary
- Telephone, internet, meal expenses
- 20 legal days off + 12 days of RTT per year (working hours of 40 hours/week)
- Group and hospitalization insurance
BuSI strives to offer working conditions that allow a good work-life balance.
In addition, we give you the space you need to develop as a true expert in your field. The world of tools and technologies changes rapidly and you stay up-to-date.
This job advertisement is also aimed at freelancers
Technology & Services