BuSI’s strength is that for nearly 20 years it has been offering its clients recognized expertise.
Our BuSIers evolve within a fulfilling environment and join one of our competence centers: Applications development (Java, .Net, NoSQL, …), Architecture, Analysis, Project Management or Governance.
The services are meant for our clients mainly active in the public sector but also in the Financial, Services, Energy,… sectors allow us to offer our consultants beautiful long-term missions, on strategic and public utility projects with a lot of visibility.
Every day, 250 employees contribute to BuSI’s success. The potential of each Consultant is at the heart of our activities and projects.
For one of our clients in the Public sector, we’re looking for a HR consultant whose mission will be to help our clients’ different services in the program management.
The tasks are:
- Define the sought ressources’ profiles
- Accompany the project managers in choosing the different profiles to be recruited
- Follow the external actors
- Identify the needed competences based on a resource need, in collaboration with the HR and IT managers
- Manage and develop relations with the projects’ teams and be the bound with the external actors interacting with those projects
- Detect and analyze potential resource issues and formulate clear solutions
- Make sure that the missions are aligned with the legal norms and the internal quality standards.
Our client is located nearby the North Station in Brussels and offer 50% remote work.
This position if open to freelancers as well!
- First experience (min 3 years) in HR and IT, preferably in the public sector
- Solution oriented
- Able to work in project mode
- Discrete, with a good judgment and diplomatic when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external contacts as well as the higher instances
- French speaking
You want to read this job offer in French to make sure you got every detail? Here it is
Technology & Services