Functional Analyst Charleroi
BuSI’s strength is that for nearly 20 years it has been offering its clients recognized expertise.
You will certainly be able to evolve and grow within one of our competence centers: Application Development (Java, .Net, NoSQL,….) , Architecture, Analysis, Project Management, Governance.
The services for our clients mainly active in the public sector but also in the Financial, Services, Energy,… sectors allow us to offer our consultants beautiful long-term missions, on strategic and public utility projects with a lot of visibility.
Every day, 250 employees contribute to BuSI’s success. The potential of each Consultant is at the heart of our activities and projects.
Your responsibilities as a functional analyst (employee or freelance) are:
- Translating the business requirements into detailed functional designs
- Follow-up of technical analysts and developers
- Estimation of the workload required to achieve the functionality in collaboration with other stakeholder
- Examination and analyze of the “change requests”
- Analyze the impact of proposed solutions
- Describing the test scenarios, prepare test data and organize the test execution working in close relationship with the Test coordinator
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a functional analyst
- Strong knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile
- Knowledge of waterfall methodology (Prince2, PMI,…) is a plus
- Knowledge of BPMN is a plus
- Experience in development (JAVA or .Net environment) is a plus
French is mandatory
- Problem solver
- Client dedicated
- Eager to learn
- Planning & Organization skills
- Communication Skills, sense of contact
- Listening Skills
- Sense of Responsibilities
- Open Minded with a team spirit
We offer you
As an employee, we offer an open-ended contract with a competitive salary (an IP ruling / copyright bringing a very interesting net salary)
And a wide range of extra-legal benefits:
– A company car or the equivalent in salary
– Telephone, internet, meal expenses
– 20 legal days off + 12 days of RTT per year (working hours of 40 hours/week)
– Group and hospitalization insurance
BuSI strives to offer working conditions that allow a good work-life balance.
In addition, we give you the space you need to develop as a true expert in your field. The world of tools and technologies changes rapidly and you stay up-to-date.
This job advertisement is also aimed at freelancers
Technology & Services