Expert PHP architect
- You realize technical analysis based on functional needs of the complex or main applications
- You take in charge the applications development of the complex or main applications
- You estimate the amount of work needed from the development to the deployment of main applications
- You challenge the estimations made by your colleagues of the PHP development team, in a pragmatic and realistic way
- You define the tools and good practices of testing: unitary tests, functional testes and performance tests
- You define the good practices of technical document management in a pragmatic and realistic way
- You back the PHP projects on different levels: technical analysis validation, estimations validation, code review execution, testing procedure organization and benchmarks
- You are responsible for quality management within the PHP team, for follow up of the maintenance, performance, use and consumption of the applications
- You are the contact point for the infrastructure team
- You assure the acquisition of technical competences within the PHP team
- You define the operational norms and establish the protocols regarding the operations support (monitoring/backups) in order to guarantee the availability of the applications hosted on the external cloud or on dedicated external servers
- PHP, HTML, Symfony, JS
- Code organization: Design patterns, MVC, …
- Testing, auditing and continuous integration tools (PHPUnit, Codeception, Behat, Infection, PHAN, Psalm, PHPCS, Jenkins, GitHub Actions).
- Debugging and profiling tools & techniques (Xdebug, Wireshark, tcpdump, XHprof, MySQL proxy).
- Problems resolution (algorithms, complexity logical).
- GIT (Gitlab & GitHub)
- Protocols and formats used on the Web: XML (RDF, Sitemaps, XSL, Docbook,…), Web Services (SOAP, REST, GraphQL, …), media formats, Json.
- Databases: MySQL/MariaDB, NoSQL
- Networking: TCP/IP, ISO/OSI model, proxies,
- Security : Creation and administration of the certificates, OpenSSL, Let’s Encrypt
- OS: Linux, shell scripting, Debian, Ubuntu
- IDE: PHPStorm, vi
- Platforms: Openshift/Kubernetes + ELK, Docker, Solutions cloud
- Middleware: Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM, Varnish, Memcache, Redis, SolR, LDAP, Active Directory, SAML
- You know : Bootstrap, CSS, React, Webpack EncoreVous êtes capable de vous exprimer dans la seconde
langue nationale (FR/NL) et vous disposez également
d’une bonne connaissance de l’anglais
- 10 years in development and PHP (mastering of PHP 5.4->7.4 mandatory)
- 8 years in Symfony (mastering de Symfony 3.x -> 5.x mandatory)
- Experience with Enterprise CMS/DXP eZ Publish/Platform et/ou Sylius is a plus.
- Respect of procedures and rules
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- You’re able to speak both national languages (FR/NL) and have a good knowledge of English
As an employee, we offer an open-ended contract with a competitive salary (an IP ruling / copyright bringing a very interesting net salary)
And a wide range of extra-legal benefits:
– A company car or the equivalent in salary
– Telephone, internet, meal expenses
– 20 legal days off + 12 days of RTT per year (working hours of 40 hours/week)
– Group and hospitalization insurance
BuSI strives to offer working conditions that allow a good work-life balance.
In addition, we give you the space you need to develop as a true expert in your field. The world of tools and technologies changes rapidly and you stay up-to-date.
This job advertisement is also aimed at freelancers