Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development manager passionate about new technologies to join our dynamic and motivated team in Brussels.
- You will develop and manage a portfolio of clients by pro-actively prospecting new clients and developing the turnover of existing ones
- You will position BuSI as a strong partner in software development in proposing adapted solutions to your clients
- You will participate in the negotiation of customers’ contracts
- You will write commercial proposals and answer to call for tenders
- You will participate (in close collaboration with the Recruitment team) in the recruitment of consultants according to BuSI’s strategy.
- You will follow-up your team of consultants present at customer site
- You are fluent in French and Dutch
- You are driven by challenges and results
- You think your office is where the clients are
- You have a first experience as business development manager or key account manager in the IT services
What we have to offer
- An open-ended contract with a competitive salary (an IP ruling/copyright bringing a very interesting net salary)
- And a wide range of extra-legal benefits
- A company car or the equivalent in salary
- Telephone, internet, meal expenses
- 20 legal days off + 12 days of time recovery per year (working hours of 40 hours/week)
- Group and hospitalization insurance
BuSI strives to offer working conditions that allow a good work-life balance. In addition, we give you the space you need to develop as a true expert in your field. The world of tools and technologies changes rapidly and you stay up-to-date.