As a Biztalk developer you will mainly focus on developing and testing business critical applications based on .Net framework & Biztalk.
- Carry out the design, implementation and unit testing of new developments, both for evolutionary and corrective maintenance and projects.
- Documenting designs if necessary, solve production problems, etc.
- Working with the analyst to ensure a correct understanding of the functional requirements.
- Implementation of interfaces according to the functional specifications:
- Working together with the functional domain specialists, application developers and the business to build the necessary integration flows.
- Participation in the innovation of the integration platform including API management.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience with BizTalk
- Solid expertise in C#; SQL; .net; ASP.net; Json; WSDL; XML; XSLT
- Experience with TFS or other source operating software
- Minimal experience with framework / SDK’s : Docker, Moq
- Familiar with SOA Patterns
- Fluent in French or Dutch with a good knowledge of the other language, command of English is a must.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, preferably Couchbase, is a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure Logic Apps and API Management are clear advantages!
It ServicesEmployment type
Employee or Freelance
Since starting at BuSI as a junior programmer in 2005, I have been able to grow through different assignments and thus gain experience. I have also grown within the company and became a cell leader. I can now share my experience acquired with the members of the cell.
Chief Technology Officer
BuSI is an innovative company, at the cutting edge of technology and this is combined with a familial and warm atmosphere. That's the perfect mix for rapid and effective professional evolution.
You will be
also interested by