ALM DevOps Engineer / IT Architecture support
We are looking for an ALM DevOps Engineer / IT Architecture Support for a interesting project in Brussels.
This project will allow the candidate to work transversally on all tasks related to an application: architecture, development, testing, deployment, production…
Your responsibilities as an ALM DevOps Egineer / IT Architecture support are:
– Users / teams / groups creation and management on DevOps.
– Provide the necessary support for the transition.
– Develop console tools to ease the migration process (code transfer and creation of builds / release / library in an automated way).
– Manage server (Deployment & security).
– Manage SOA servers ( IIS).
– Create and update PowerShell task in Azure DevOps (Trigger sqlcmd to deploy SQL/Oracle scripts on server, check on different files,…).
– Creation and monitoring of azure functions (Azure portal/app insights)
– Creation of an azure function as compliance gate for Azure DevOps Release pipeline.
– Creation of Azure DevOps extensions.
– Creation of Azure DevOps Agents ( Service agents).
– Control Client’s release during release week
– Integrate new solutions in the tools and accompany the developers until the start of production and afterwards (monitoring, follow-up, process improvement,…).
Your required skills and knowledge
• Windows, C#, .NET 4+, .NET Core 2, Azure DevOps, Azure DevOps Agent,
Entity Framework for .NET Core, Azure function, Azure Portal, GIT, IIS, SSIS ETL, TFS, PowerShell, SQL Server,Oracle,windows Server 2008+
• Communication skills (business and technical) you have to be able to give a clear message to the manager as well as to the dev/business.
• Mindset oriented quality and safety
• Stress resistant
• French and English are mandatory, Dutch is a plus
• Minimum 3 years of experience
We offer you
As an employee, we offer an open-ended contract with a competitive salary (an IP ruling / copyright bringing a very interesting net salary)
And a wide range of extra-legal benefits:
– A company car or the equivalent in salary
– Telephone, internet, meal expenses
– 20 legal days off + 12 days of RTT per year (working hours of 40 hours/week)
– Group and hospitalization insurance
BuSI strives to offer working conditions that allow a good work-life balance.
In addition, we give you the space you need to develop as a true expert in your field. The world of tools and technologies changes rapidly and you stay up-to-date.
This job advertisement is also aimed at freelancers